This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency.
It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if you were invited. When we sent you your letter of invitation, you must also have:
- nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- not yet turned 50 years of age
- achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- at least competent English
- been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
You can be in or outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is granted.
If you would like our Migration Agent to assist you with your 190 visa application, or determine your eligibility an alternative visa, please contact us