This working visa in Australia lets you:
- do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work (can be completed within 6 months)
- participate in an event or events on a non-ongoing basis at the invitation of an Australian organisation.
- in limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.
The Australian working visa requirements are as follows:
- You do not need an employer sponsor to be granted this visa, however, a letter of support from both your current overseas employer and Australian organisation will be required.
- Generally you can stay in Australia for up to three months, but depending on your work or activity a longer period of up to six months may be allowed in limited circumstances.
- You must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa and when your application is decided.
If you would like us to assist you with your subclass 400 visa application, or determine your eligibility for another work visa, please contact us